iLash Flavor Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extension Training
iLash Flavor presents the Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extension Training . In this course you will learn how to properly apply eyelash extensions to natural eyelashes safely and securely, and all the information you need to know to become a successful Eyelash Extension Stylist. This Eyelash Extension class is great for beginners, no experience needed.
Class Pricing And Access:
$1000 total (6 week online access)
Training can be accessed on a computer, laptop, tablet or phone
What's included in the class:
- Certification of completion
- Fully loaded 20+ Person Kit (NO VOLUME LASHES INCLUDED) + Mannequin
- 6 week access to 20+ training videos
- Comprehensive printable manual
- Continuous mentoring and support
- Practice tests and final test
- 3 Hour Live Model Training at the salon in Atlanta
What will be covered in the class:
- History of eyelash extensions
- Potential Earnings
- Client consultation
- Eyelash Growth Cycle
- Medical Concerns / Contradictions
- Proper Sanitation
- Classic, Hybrid, and Flavor Volume
- Eyelash extension information (Length /Diameter)
- Eyelash Application and Lash Mapping
- Propper isolation
- Bottom Eyelashes
- Eyelash Removal
- Business Aspects
- Q and A
- Certification Quiz And More!
After you finish the online training you will be able to book your one live model training in Atlanta Ga. Additional live model training available for $150 a day.
COVID-19 UPDATE: If your training is affected by Covid-19 restrictions you will have the option to come to a different training date, train via Zoom, Via our online academy, or come to me to train. Updates are being sent out frequently. We are taking precautions by having small classes, ensuring that sites are cleaned before the training, and enforcing a mask policy.
Disclaimer: Flavor Beauty Bar LLC is an International Company training both licensed and non-licensed individuals, for anywhere from home use to professional use. Because of the large variance in the students we educate, and the fact that laws and governing boards vary from country to country, state to state, county to county, and city to city, it is the sole responsibility of the student to research their governing boards and laws within their state, city, county and country if you are planning to perform any of the procedures we offer as a business. By signing up and registering for you agree that you fully understand this disclaimer.